Meow Pussy Cats
Keep your self motivated, Don’t scrap the work out, dust off them trainers and lets start the New Year again.
1) Get rid of any excuses not to exercise, If time is an issue then have your exercise clothes ready for your workout. If you have kids get a friend to baby sit for you. Get a good jogging Stroller or swap babysitting.
2) Charity racing will keep you motivated and give you responsibility also keep healthy and help by fund-raising.
3) Your dream image. Create a collage image of a dress that you would love to fit into, or you in your slimmer days.
4) Erase the idea that it is useless if you can not do 30 minutes exercise or more. Every little helps so exercise in small doses is good. Try looking for a Zumba class in your area, its fun and a great way to lose weight.
5) Why not ask for a friend or a work colleague to join you in your work out, share the strain. It will be more fun.
6) Choose the right work out for you, whether you like dancing , swimming, or jogging etc. If you enjoy doing it will be easier to stick to the work out routine.
7) A little treat or reward may help you. That doesn’t mean edible treats. Monitor your self and then reward your self with a facial, massage or even a new top etc.
8 Invest in good sports wear especially good running shoes. Go to a shop were they will monitor your run and will take the time to advise you on which running shoes are for you. You will be more comfortable rather than buying fashionable trainers. Another good investment would be a good sports bra giving you the support you need while you do your daily work out.
9) Gradually work your way up to a 5 kilometre run. Start with a 10 minute walk and then build your self up to a 30 minute work out 3 times a week.
10) Finally don’t be too hard on your self, if you find your self breaking your routine, acknowledge and recognise that its only for a brief period. Restart as soon as possible.
Thanks for visiting
See you soon
Meow bye for now.