Meow Pussy Cats
Try these 8 easy steps for a definite improvement in skin tone. Just once a month in the privacy of your own home, the beauty salon at your finger tips.
1) Smooth on any cleansing cream over your face, leave it on for about 2 minutes. This gives time for grime to dissolve oils or stale make up. With a cotton wool gently smooth away the cleansing cream.
2) Dampen your face with warm water. Then gently massage a blob of facial scrub, avoiding the delicate area around the eyes. This will loosen dead surface skin cells. Rinse away with warm water. Your face will feel softer and smoother preparing your complexion for the beneficial treatment to come.
3) Fill a bowl with boiling water kettle is fine. lean over the top capturing the steam with a towel placed over your head. Do this for about 5 minutes, to allow the steam to warm and soften the skin. If you suffer from very sensitive skin, or are prone to broken veins then you should avoid this step.
4) Choose a Clay based facial mask if you have oily skin and moisturising one if you have dry or normal skin. leave the mask on for 5 minutes or how ever long it is specified on the instruction leaflet.
5) Rinse off the mask with warm water finishing off with a few splashes of cool water. This will help close your pores and freshen your skin. Pat dry with a towel.
6) Dot your skin with moisturiser and smooth in. Take this opportunity to massage your skin, as this encourages a brighter complexion and help reduce puffiness.
8) Smooth your under eye areas with a soothing eye cream to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
These are your eight steps to a home-made facial. Once a month is enough why not invite some friends over and have a girly night just pampering yourselves.
Thanks for visiting
See you soon
Meow bye for now.